AISPROYEC GROUP, SL It has a long experience in the design and assembly of chambers and cold rooms with panel “sandwich”.
For these jobs we panels insulating core of polyurethane foam (PUR) but also have the latest technology with the insulating core panels with polyisocyanurate (PIR) with the same insulation is achieved but increased fire resistance (B, S1, D0).
But most important for good insulation is not only the best quality materials but with a facility to ensure an excellent experience assembling materials. The Aisproyec Group, S.L. has a team that started the project by making a personalized study for each of our clients ensuring that they offer the best solutions for each site and continues with a group of professionals with extensive experience in all types of facilities giving security to our all customers that the product is correctly assembled.
Our work system includes:
• Lined pillars “sandwich” panel round whenever possible.
• Sealing joints of panels with neutral silicone: not age or yellow.
• Health Profiles concave solid base, preventing dirt from accumulating inside and make them more resistant, and avoid thermal bridges in securing roofs.
• Elimination of thermal bridges in meetings between corner and wall panels, ceiling, and insulated foam injecting cajeándolos.
• Making vapor barriers for isolated and waterproofing avoiding soil moisture, breaks down and temperature loss.